Payment Method For Overseas
- ◉ Fill out the form online by visiting “Apply Now” or “Print Form” and fill it manually.
- – OR –
- ◉ Contact our representative on given numbers and share the required details, we will fill out the form for you.
- ◉ Deposit Down Payment for selected size of property along with Processing Fee to Ideal Deal Marketing (Pvt) Ltd Account.
- a) To Pay Online With Master/Visa Card, Contact our sales representative we will generate an invoice on Payoneer that you can pay online.
- b) Bank Transfer
Ideal Deal Marketing Pvt Ltd. is a SECP registered company having registration number #4852746, We have registered a corporate bank account in Meezan Bank Pakistan for receiving payments online from local and overseas clients.
Company Name : Ideal Deal Marketing Pvt Ltd.
Reg No. : 4852746
Address : Plaza # 74, Upper Basement, Wallayat Complex, Bahria Town, Phase 7, Rawalpindi
- ◉ Following documents must be attached with Application Form:
1) Two Passport size recent photographs
2) Copy of CNIC
3) Copy of Nominee’s CNIC
4) Payment evidence to be attached along with Application Form:
a) Original deposit slip
b) In case of online transaction, get a print of screenshot/ transaction and attach it.
5) Submit the signed Application Form along with all attachments
- ◉ The Amount Send/Transferred from outside the Country should be calculated according to Prevailing rate (Bank Selling rate) of used Currency equivalent to PKR. For USD, GBP and Euro payment, PKR conversation rate must be confirmed from our sale representative before transaction.
◉ Customer has to route his business transactions through Non- Individual / Commercial Payments Channels.
◉ Once transaction was made, the customers are requested to please send us the payment proof through Emails (email@example.com), copy of deposit slips or screenshots and Bank Statement showing this transaction.
◉ After verification through bank, your payments will be updated in your ledger and scan copy of receipt will be send to you accordingly.
◉ Otherwise, we are unable to update your transactions regarding your Payment in our record.